Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Really, nothing is wrong

So then why does that make me feel uneasy?

Does something ALWAYS have to be wrong?

I recently re-joined a new LifeGroup (a.k.a. Bible Study) with some absolutely amazing women.  After our study was over yesterday, we were all supposed to submit prayer requests. I sat there dumbly because I really had nothing heavy on my heart that I felt needed prayer.  Along the same line, two weeks ago our church service was about worry and anxiety.  Again, I really didn't feel it spoke to me.  I am not worried about anything right now.  No anxiety with this girl. Nada.

Right now, that is.

I feel like I am in a very sweet spot in life right now.  My heart is joyful and flowing in the Spirit.  I feel safe and secure and loved in the sweet arms of Jesus.  I am in complete surrender to His plan for every area of my life.  I feel good.  No worries no hurries no hate no drama no nothing.  Just all good stuff!

So is that all bad?

Oh, dear friends, I've had my bouts of worry and anxiety and drama and hate.  It has kept me awake many nights and robbed me of joy many days.  But not right now.  Now it's all good!

It really backed me up yesterday when I thought about it.  I started to wonder what was glaringly sideways and wrong in my life that I was missing that I needed prayer about.  But - really, nothing is wrong.   

I'm just going to go with it and enjoy it and remain here because I really like it here!

I hope you are there too right now because it's such a cool feeling!

"Be happy, and a reason will come along." (unknown)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment